Grandma and Uncle Colby came to visit for two weeks.
Cambree loved every minute of it with all of the attention! We didn't do a ton, just went shopping - well shopping for
Rexburg pretty much just consists of K mart and
Wal Mart! We did get to Idaho Falls one day! We went to the Temple and Hit up a lot of the yummy
restaurants! We also went to a lot of sporting events that David and my brother Taylor were playing in. David was a Captain of an
intramural softball team, and Taylor was on two soccer teams and an ultimate Frisbee team! I do have to give a shout out to David and his team, they were the CHAMPS!! I actually missed the Championship game because I was in Utah, but they came back to win it! GO TEAM! I am super sad that I don't have a single picture of any of their games. I was pretty much the designated babysitter for like 5 kids so I never had enough hands to pull out the camera!
We also went on lots of walks and pretty much just hung out and enjoyed the company!
Cambree and Grandma.

What a sweet little face!
Cambree loves toothbrushes!
Grandma bought
cambree this little splash pool. It wasn't very deep but it hooked to the hose and water sprayed out around the edges, well I guess our water pressure was to high and like a minute after we got it going it popped a HUGE hole. We went back to get another one and they were all gone, bummer. So we got her another little pool that sprays too, but it's not as cool. She loves the water!

since the pool popped we brought the turtle in for her to play with!

All in all it was a good visit and a full house, I can't wait until we have a little bit bigger house to be able to fit a little better!! Thanks for the fun times Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment