
Our Campsite

We had to pump water out of this pump. The first day it came out pretty brown and yucky. We had to boil it forever just to cook our dinner. Each time we pumped water out it got clearer and by the next morning it was drinkable and pretty tasty!

This was David starting our fire! Check out that perfect tee pee formation!

We only camped one night and then the next day we headed up to Jackson, Wyoming. Jackson is a super cute and fun touristy town. It has lots of little shops and we just enjoyed walking around. It was also perfect weather.
This was the view coming home from Jackson. BEAUTIFUL!

David's Birthday was on the 30th. He has finally caught up to his wife and turned the big 25! He had school pretty much all day, so we just went out to dinner to Bajio and by the time we got home and my brothers got back from their FHE it was pretty late so David decided to do Cake the next night! The next night was still pretty hectic too, but we hurried and sang and most of us grabbed a bowl as we were running out the door to David's Softball game (more about that later) David didn't want an actual cake so we made this yummy fruit, yogurt, and angel food cake!

I thought it looked pretty!

Happy Birthday babe! One year older and wiser too! He got an Mp3 player from me and a sleeping bag from my mom!
1 comment:
I didn't realize you are older than David. How much? I love finding people who are older than their spouse, because I am too. I am about 9 months older than Kevin.
Post a Comment