
new Little Mermaid nightgown. I love little girls in nightgowns!

Cambree cuddled a lot with Uncle Trevin, she is REALLY tired in these pictures, if you couldn't already tell!


We ate dinner outside at my parents house one night and Cambree was screaming the whole time in the highchair. Finally I just let her down so she could run around. She headed straight over toward the sprinkler, which we thought was what she wanted. Really she was headed to the horse in the pasture behind the sprinkler! My Dad hurried and turned off the electric fence and then took her for a little ride. She LOVED it! Even though she was wet, from the sprinkler and it was windy outside!!


Grandma Byington loved curling Cambree's hair!


Random Ribbon girl!

My two favorite people in the world!

Ok so my mom was trying to make fudge balls for her last day of school/work party, well they weren't working how she wanted them too and got really frustrated and just started playing in the chocolate. Watching her was seriously making me gag. She thought it felt really good that she grabbed my hand too. What she thought was going to make her hands soft and silky really just dried them out. Probably because we had to wash our hands for so long to get all of the chocolate out from under our fingernails. And just for the record, this picture still makes me gag for some reason!

This was Cambree at the splash park here in Rexburg last week. The weather has been really nice here! She loved playing in all of the little fountains, and even though she was turning blue and shivering uncontrolable she still didn't want to leave!




This is the little doggy that Cambree got from her great grandma Byington for her first birthday. I was trying to teach her how to walk it!!


she kept wanting to put her hand over her shoulder, then she was pretty much just dragging her puppy!

Cambree climbs into and on EVERYTHING!

Cambree LOVES olives! She is constantly pulling out her pigtails, so she always has crazy hair!


We took Cambree to the doc yesterday for her 15 month check up, she is healthy, and these are her stats:
Weight: 20.3 lbs. 11%
Height: 31 in. 64%
she has gotten a bit taller, if you remember a month ago she was only in the 9% for her height and like 27 in! But she is still pretty petite, and we love her!
5 comments:
YEAH! She is so precious. I sure that Austin will have crush on her when he is older, she will be known as the unobtainable older girl at grandma's house! Hee hee! I love seeing all those pics. I saw your mom at Stake Conference and said hi.I am excited to see you guys more when you are up in Tri-Cities.
I love all of the pictures. Andrew also loves olives. Aren't water parks like the one you took Cambree too awesome! Hey I just saw your brother's name written and I just saw it on credits of a movie the other day and really liked it. That is cool. I didn't realize there was a Moses Laker with the the name Trevin.
Cute little girl. She is about the same size as Ella. Small!!! Hey, how did you get the blogger updates under your links?
Awww Tiffany! You're family is beautiful! I love how blonde and cute your daughter is!!! hehe!
Love Nichole Hansen/ Gaertner
check out my blog. You've been tagged ;)
Post a Comment