
cute sun hat!

This was Cambree's little owie, she fell right outside our door and scraped her head on the sidewalk. it didn't stay for very long.

Cambree really wanted to watch the guy working in the bathroom so she carried her chair over.

then she sat and watched, what a goofy girl!

Surprisingly she stayed out of his way, she just liked watching and saying "hi" to him every chance she could get!

This is daddy's ACMS shirt! She loved dressing up in daddy's clothes! She was being so silly!

We were watching so you think you can dance, this was her dance move!! HAHA!
2 comments:
OH man she is getting so cute, and big. Cute pictures!
mmmmmmmmmmm I LOVE LOVE LOVE those snap crotch baby grows and with her legs spread like a good girl I would love to pop those snaps, pull her nappy off and get the camera between her legs for some beautifulpussy pics, switch to video mode and record me giving her a good fingering while I lick her bumhole right up inside, then eat her lovely little baldpussy
Post a Comment