Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

3 Years Baby!

WARNING: Kissing Picture below -Yes after 3 years we still take kissing pictures!!

Yesterday was our anniversary. I told David that 3 years sounded like such a short time, but when I think of us being married it seems like a lot longer because I can't really remember anything else, but being married! It is a good thing though! I still love him with all of my heart, I still think eternity is not long enough. We still act like newly weds when we are together. I still hate when he is gone to school all day. Last week I was spoiled, being with him all day everyday and I have had a terrible time adjusting to him being gone all day, i miss him all day everyday!

My brother came over about 4:00 yesterday to babysit. David and I went mini golfing, it was a bit windy but we still had fun, we were the only ones there!! David won, but only by 2 points, I beat him in the first 9 holes. I think I held my own, he is in a golfing class right now! Then we headed to Idaho Falls to one of our favorite restaurant, Johnny Carinos. YUM! After we ate we had to go to the mall to pick up David's watch and we walked around a little, wishing we had money to spend, hahaha!! Then we went to a movie, Kung Fu Panda. It wasn't one of my favorite movies, but David really liked it. We got home just after midnight, and we were so tired! I guess 3 years of marriage, and a 15 month old will take the night owl right out of you!!! It was a great night! I can't wait for the many years and adventures we have a head of us! I love you honey!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats! Mine is next month, and I can't believe it!

Kevin and Eliza said...

We will soon be joining you on the 3 years. I have to agree that time goes very fast. Congratulations! Sounds like you had fun mini golfing.

The Mechams said...

Just remember I knew you two were magic way back when...and kinda the reason you got together in the first place, so I guess I should say...yes you're welcome!