
A swing and a cell phone, Cambree is in Heaven! I think the only thing that would make her happier would be a popsicle in the other hand!! Cambree LOVES this swing that Grandma bought for her. It hangs right outside our apartment off of the stairs that go to the upstairs apartments. She sat in it all morning while I cleaned the house. I just left the door open and I could see and hear her. she is thinking her life couldn't be any better!!! Her second love is the phone. We finally got one for her that doesn't work, it was my sister's old one, because she was constantly calling people on my phone, silly girl!!

please excuse the crazy hair do!!!

almost a smile, but I think she was mad that I stopped the swing so I could take a picture!!
2 comments:
My Paper Doll is getting too big, you had better nip that in the keaster right now. We miss you guys too, I need to call you too!
I love the swing and cell phone pictures. She is such an adorable girl. It was fun to see you in Moses.
Post a Comment