Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

We are back from our crazy busy week in Washington, but I have some things I wanted to post, but didn't get a chance to before we left. But first things first, I wanted to pay a small tribute to the Dad's that surround me.

To my own Daddy, We hope you had a happy Father's Day. I am glad that we got to see you for a little bit sunday morning before we left. You are a great dad and a wonderful Grandpa! Cambree has been trying really hard all week to say Granpa and we heard it a few times, she really does love you! Thanks for always being a great example of hard work and always worthy of your priesthood. You are always patient and loveing and would give anything for anybody, I really admire that about you. We love you dad!

I am also blessed to have a wonderful Father In Law, he loves me like one of his own. He is always willing to give us advice and has a strong testimony. He too is a wonderful Grandpa and Cambree adores him! We hope you had a great day and want you to know that we love you and miss you daily.

To my husband and the father to our little princess, you are wonderful. I really can't put into words how much we appreciate you. You work so hard for our family so that I can stay home with our little girl. You are amazing and I can't wait to have more kids to call you daddy! I love when Cambree says Daddy and I can just see your heart melting for her. She loves you and I love how you care for her and love her! Thanks for all you do. I hope you had a good day, even though the majority of it was in the car driving. I love that you are easy going and you can still enjoy your time with us even when we are all stuck in the car for 10 hours. We love you honey!

No comments: