My heart is heavy, but also filled with gratitude. Uncle Tom left our world today. He was surrounded with his family. David and I cried because we couldn't be there. My heart hurts most for his wife and kids. I cannot even imagine what they are feeling and going through right now. We love them and we are praying for them. We are heading to Washington tomorrow and will be there all week.
How grateful I am for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. What a wonderful blessing to know that this mortal life is not the end. It will be a glorious day when we get to see Uncle Tom again. How grateful I am for such a wonderful Father in Heaven who sent his only begotten son down to earth to live a humble life, to suffer for us, and to die for us. Which makes it possible to be a family forever and see our loved ones who have left us here in mortality. How grateful I am to be able to kneel in prayer to my father and feel his comfort and his love. Our Saviour suffered for us and knows are pains and knows exactly what our family, especially Uncle Tom's family, is going through right now. What a wonderful family we have. I am so thankful for them. We love you all and we will see you soon.
4 comments:
I'm sure sorry for all of your loss, Tiffany, and that Tom suffered so much.
I'm glad you have so much family and faith to hang onto during this time.
Our thoughts and prayers are with your whole family.
Tiffany, I'm in Moses Lake right now because my aunt passed away too. I heard about your uncle today and was really sorry to hear that he had passed away as well. I've been thinking your same thoughts all week. We are so blessed to have the knowledge we have and the peace that comes with it. I'll be thinking of your family. I'm so sorry.
It was nice seeing you at the recital!!! SOrry it was for such sad reasons, but Love your testimony, so so so true!
Sorry to hear the sad news Tiffy Give yourself and David a hug from us. Love you guys
Post a Comment