Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was AWESOME!

But first things first. I have to give a shout out to my own Mother Dear. It is funny, now that I am a mother myself I don't remember the times my mom and I fought, I don't remember the times I was mad at her, or the times I was in trouble, or the times where I thought, "When I have kids, I will never do that..." I only remember her love, her service, her warm hugs and kisses, her willingness to give and do anything for us, her care and concern, our late night talks, our shopping trips where she would buy me anything I asked for, our phone calls, our snuggles in bed, her support at anything and everything I was involved in, her example, her love of the gospel, and all of our fun things we did together. The list could really go on and on forever. Thanks mom for all you have done, all you do, and all you will continue to do for me and my little family! There really is no words to express my true love and thankfulness to you. So.....Thank you Mom, I love you from the bottom of my heart! I pray that my kids will not remember the stupid things I did, but all the good times we had!

(these were the pictures we included in the cards to the grandma's)


Not only do I have my own mom, but I am blessed with a WONDERFUL Mom-in-Law! I love that I can call her up and just chat! Even at 3:00 in the morning when my baby is burning up with a 103 temperature and I am a worried first time Mom! I love that I have always felt welcome in her family, Like I was always meant to be a part of them. I love how family oriented she is, and how she raised their son to be a wonderful husband and father. I love how strong her testimony is and how it shows through everything she does. She is a great example to me and my family. I love you, and I can't wait to see you in just a week and a half!
Let's be honest, Cambree has both of the GREATEST grandma's in the world!
Now for my Mother's day...I got spoiled! David asked me earlier in the week what I wanted for breakfast, I suggested crepes. Sunday morning I got to sleep in as late as I wanted, we have 1:30 church! When I woke up David made us Crepes with strawberries and cool whip, oh my they were SO yummy! I didn't really expect a lot of gifts or anything since David let me go shopping earlier that week and I got a couple new outfits, including a new one to wear to church. Oh but I was mistaken, he got me a Ped-egg, and might I add I have the softest and nicest looking feet ever, and that is a HUGE step for me. I have always had the nastiest, driest cracked feet in the world. So this was the perfect gift for me, and I love it!! But it didn't stop there. He also got me a photo album, and new journal, Cambree got me a willow tree statue, Tenderness (it is the one with the mom holding the toddler). At church I got to enjoy all of my meetings, while David chased Cambree around! it was WONDERFUL! For dinner we went over to some friends house for steak, yummy. I must say it was the Best Mother's Day. Thank you honey for making me feel so special. I love you guys!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Told you the PedEgg was great =-) Love the pics of your little angel, they are too cute!

efuhriman said...

Hey Tiffany and David!! This is Eric Fuhriman, I have just created a site myself. Congrats on the family and seems things are going well for you two. What a way to keep up to date with people and their lives, I dont know why I havent thought of this myself. Well anyways, you can visit my families site at ericandtracy.blogspot.com

efuhriman said...

Sorry got the wrong address...it is tracyandericf.blogspot.com.