David is a part of a construction management society on campus, so this last week they had an opening social for all the members and there families. It was nice because I didn't have to cook dinner!!
For the kids they had this blow up castle that you can jump in. Cambree wanted in it all night, but I was too afraid she was too little and would just get hurt. Well there were some other little ones about her age there as well, so all of us moms kicked out the bigger kids for a few minutes and put the little ones in. I thought Cambree would love it and we would have a hard time getting her out. that was not the case! As you can see from the picture she just sat there. she would not go any further in then you see in the picture. We did get her to bounce a tiny bit, but she didn't even attempt to stand up. after a couple minutes she wanted out!!

They also had a hot dog eating contest. David decided to sign up. He wasn't going to because he has been working out really well and has lost about 15 lbs in the last few weeks, good job honey! But then decided to go for it and throw it up later, sick I know. But He was the champ!! He ate 9 hot dogs with the buns in 5 minutes. the second place guy only ate 6 dogs. Everyone was cheering him on!!!

Standing up to get more down!!

And the biggest prize of the night!! He was so EXCITED!! The things men will do for power tools!! I think he is famous in the construction management department!!

We woke up to it snowing this morning. I really want the weather to get warm and stay warm. I have a couple books just waiting to be read, but I want to read them outside catching some rays!! Plus Cambree has been getting restless inside our little apartment all day. Would it just stop snowing!!
5 comments:
Hi Tiffany! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog so I could find yours! Your little girl is so dang cute!! You are right, I did have English with your husband (where he talked about you ALL THE TIME! :) and how much he missed you since you were at BYU...) and we also were in your ward for about a year or so. It was great hearing from you and I am so glad to see things are going good for you guys!
its still snowing- man this weather is crazy!
Why are you so good at eating hot dogs? Is there something you should be telling us?
Isn't Idaho weather great?!?! Our kids want out of the house to play too but you have to bundle them up too much most days. Good thing David won something for eating all those hot dogs too!
I saw on Cassidy's blog that you wrote that you are "secretly more in love with Jacob" are you crazy??? You sound like one of my sisters. I think I may have to track you down and force you into being a #1 fan of Edward! Traitor against love and passion, oh Tiffany, what have you said and done??? ahah! Just kidding, but I do disagree. :) love ya!
Post a Comment