Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Finally Some Results

Cambree had the Rotavirus. There really is no medication or anthing they could have given to her, so I guess that is good that is all it was, because it took them a week and a half just to get me the results. The doctor said they yelled at the hospital for me, because they just forgot to fax them over. But I guess if she would have still been sick a few days longer, I would have pushed harder to find the results. But she is a healthy, happy little girl now!

2 comments:

CAMI said...

HOw sad! Seem like your lil one is always sick! SOunds like us! Im glad she is better now!

Kacey Nielsen said...

Wow, that disease sounds scary. Glad she got over it! Seriously why are there so many baby diseases?! Aren't we as moms prone to enough heart attacks as is?!