Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cousins, Dates, and Jambas!

The weather has been beautiful here the last couple of days, so we have been enjoying the sunshine. Today it is a little bit dreary outside, so now I am finally updating my blog!

First off, Cambree is back to her very bubbly and energetic self. She has been eating and drinking like a horse! If I would let her she would eat a whole box of Ritz crackers daily. Good thing she is doing a ton better because we still haven't gotten back the results from her "lab work" last week. She has been the giggliest girl these days, I love it!

Last week I watched my cousin's two little girls. They all played really well together and Cambree got all of the attention she could ever ask for!

This is cute little Taylor.

Here is Brooklynn, that is going to be the best little babysitter when she gets a little older. They adored Cambree!

Brooklynn brought over her little computer and Cambree was in heaven pushing all of the buttons! And thank you to Brooklynn who let her push all the buttons! We will have to have more play dates this summer!

Friday night David and I escaped for a little date. It was so nice to get out on a Friday night. Thank you to my cousins, Brandon and Natalie, that gave up there Friday night to babysit! Thank you guys! Anyway, David and I really wanted Bajio for dinner before we hit the movies. Well the line was so so long, but we were determined to have Bajio for dinner, so we waited in the line and we had NO time to eat it before we had to get our seats at the movie, Luckily big purses are in these days, we fit both of our dinners in my purse and draped our coats over it and snuck them into the theater!!! We found two seats that were by themselves, so we had no neighbors, We waited for the lights to go down, and we enjoyed ourselves some very delicious food! We also enjoyed a very good movie, Iron Man. I enjoyed it, of course not as much as David, but it was good.


Lately Cambree has been crawling into her toy box. This day I caught her sitting in there reading some books. It was too funny! She just gets frustrated when she can't get back out.


We also had our first Jambas of the season. I went through withdrawals in Washington. And look at that cute little cup that they put our leftovers, that didn't fit into our big cups, in for Cambree. She actually didn't like it as much as I thought she would. Maybe it was too cold.

Cambree has finally started to walk more than crawl. I think it helped that on Sunday she was in a dress that she couldn't crawl in very well, so it forced her to walk!

3 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Oh,I am so glad to hear that Cambree is well again. It is so scary when they aren't feeling good. I am glad to hear that you liked Iron Man because we are supposed to go see it this weekend and I wasn't sure if I would like it. Was it pretty clean? Well I'm glad to hear that things are going well for all of you. Have a great day!

pixiestylist said...

i'm glad cambree is feeling better. rotovirus!? that sucks! its funny cuz my sister's kid chas, can eat a whole big jamba by himself if we let him! (he's 2) its funny how kids are so different :)
i saw ironman as well! we loved it

Brandon and Emily Esparza said...

I know how you feel. I have been craving a Jamba for the past 2 months. I really don't get why there isn't one here!!!! I was also thinking a little bit more about the whole baby watching thing. How much would you want to charge if we decided on you! That is if you would still want to do it???