Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Word

Daddy! Pronounced without the D's "AHY" She even knows what it means. David is beaming!

Maybe I should start referring to myself in third person!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

she weill learn mom quickly

Emily Katlyn West said...

Oh my goodness. . . . that's so exciting! I'll cross my fingers for you hopefully you'll be next! and also I'm so glad you had a good time with your family! I just love your Broseph Taylor. . . .and I will punch that girl in the face that gave him a lame excuse!!!! but glad you guys had fun!!! and your right the Rexburg Temple is soooo beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

awe thats so cute! she is so beautiful!

so i have a question about the medicaid thing. where can i find out more. spencer and i really need to find some insurance when he quits his job. hes thinking about taking a job in boise and i would stay here. would the medicaid cover me? dah! insurance is so confusing! lol. but anyway, if you know of a website or anything let me know! thanks!
~the kings

Brandon and Emily Esparza said...

Hey, I'm glad to hear you guys are doing good. We are doing great. I'm staying hydrated now, and find out what the baby is next Friday!!! I was wondering though when you and David are going to be back here!!! We are looking for someone that might want to watch our little one when we go back to work!! Do you have any ideas?? Or would you be willing to do it? It's such a hard topic right now for me so I am trying to get some ideas!

Ben and Cortney said...

Yeah!!! That is so wonderful. We keep repeating Ma-Ma Da-Da. I think that Dad will win, aslong as he says something!

Kacey Nielsen said...

I love it when they start talking. Just makes you feel like youre doing something right :)