
The Rexburg Temple was BEAUTIFUL!!! (this pictures is courtesy of Roberta Boice off of the temple website)

This was the only cuddling Taylor got this weekend! (his date canceled with a super LAME excuse, sorry bro).
So Jorden and John showed up Saturday early evening. Taylor, who is going to school here, also joined us and we went to the Hard Hat for dinner. Probably one of my favorite places to eat. They have great tasting ribs! then we just all hung out Saturday night and watched a movie and stayed up and laughed until we cried! Oh man I could seriously stay up all night talking to my sis! Then Sunday we had a BBQ and Taylor came over again. We had super yummy steaks. My hubby has a homemade marinade to die for! we just chatted, played catch, and everything else you do when family is around!! Then they all headed out about 7:00. Mom and Dad were a little jealous that they couldn't be here, but we talked to them lots! We did miss you don't worry!

Love Popsicles!

Now for the sick baby saga! Remember in my last post that I thought Cambree was feeling better, well I was mistaken. I think she probably had at least two more baths after that post. She pretty much took a minimum of two baths every day. I started to just cut off her onsies because they were so poopy. She would just lay around all day and would not eat or drink anything. Saturday when we got back from the temple we decided to take her in to the walk in clinic. again I was worried about her being dehydrated. (I had a brother who was hospitalized for dehydration when he was little, so I am just a bit paranoid about it). The doc said she still had a really wet mouth and her eyes didn't look sunken in, so we ruled out the dehydration factor, I felt better. But he did order some stool samples. to check for different bacteria and a virus that I can't remember the name to. We went to the hospital picked up our kit and the fun began. I don't know if any of you have ever had to do baby stool samples, just let me say I hope you never do! if you are eating or have a weak stomach please stop reading now!!! Anyway, we had to line her diaper with saran wrap, because it couldn't be mixed with ANYTHING. Do you know how much saran wrap absorbs? NOTHING! we didn't get anything on Saturday, since we went out to dinner and then we put her to bed pretty early, and I was not letting her wear saran wrap to dinner or to bed, that would have been a mess. So Sunday we put on the saran wrap diaper and watched her like a hawk. well she peed on me and the couch once, then just peed all over herself the second time. Then the main event. My sister picked her up and was like man you just smell of poo, and then goosh it came out EVERYWHERE! sorry Jo, she had to change back into her PJ's and wash her clothes. This is getting really long and graphic, sorry. Long story short, Jorden cleaned up Cambree, and David and I did the dirty job of filling 4 containers. yeah it was a lot. Thank goodness we got it all done with just the one diaper because I did not want to do it again.
We haven't gotten back any results, but she has been acting a lot better the last two days. I think brighter days are on there way. It has also been warming up here too. Hopefully we can stay healthy around here and enjoy our summer!
this was her this morning, in one of the new summer outfits Grandma Byington bought her!

she has been eating a ton the last two days, I guess she has to make up for her lost ground when she wasn't feeling well. Ritz crackers have been one of her favorite snacks!
3 comments:
Rexburg's temple is so beautiful! I am sorry that Cambree hasn't been feeling good. I sure hope she gets better soon. What a fun time collecting stool samples. :) I hope I never have the great experience. Have a great day!
Oh sorry about the sick baby. I had to laugh though because the lady that took the picture of the temple- Roberta Boice, is my sister Ashley's mom-in-law.
OMG!! i LOVE the lip lock she has on that popsicle, I have something she can suck
Post a Comment