
Yesterday we had a very sick little girl. She woke up about 3:30 yesterday morning and she was crying for a minute or so, she usually doesn't cry this long before she finds her binky, puts it back in and goes back to sleep. So I went in her room and picked her up to give her some lovin for a minute before I laid her back down. Well as soon as I picked her up I noticed she STUNK. So I turned on the light and sure enough she had puked EVERYWHERE. So we changed her jammies, her sheets, all of her blankets, and even the crib bumper, I also had to change my jammies. We got her all settled back down again and about 10 minutes later I hear her coughing and then crying. I go back in too see she has thrown up AGAIN. So I get her jammies changed, her sheets and blankets changed. This time I turned on the light before I picked her up, so I didn't have to change my jammies the second time. She went back to sleep and slept until her normal time, 9:30. But when she woke up this time it was diarrhea. Oh man it was EVERYWHERE. i didn't even attempt to take off her jammies, I just threw her in the bath. She did this a couple more times during the day too. She went through ALOT of clothes and blankets. And it made for a pretty smelly apartment.

This is how Cambree spent the majority of the day yesterday. Poor girl. the other part was cuddled up in our laps. I think she is feeling a lot better today!

This was also our car yesterday morning. No It was not illegally parked. We actually had to call the tow truck. Remember a couple months ago when we took our car into Firestone to get it all tuned up and in good condition so we wouldn't have to do anything major when we got back to Rexburg and were going to be poorer than we already were. Well they were suppose to fix this rattling sound that we kept hearing, well to make a long story short, they didn't really fix it, and the tie rod end on our wheel broke. (that is the thing that makes your wheels turn) luckily we had saved the itemized receipt they had given us, and typed on it was that they had supposedly replaced the exact tie end that broke. Since there is no Firestone here we had to have the dealership come tow it and fix it. Lucky for us Firestone is paying for it!! And even luckier for us, this didn't brake while Cambree and I were driving down the freeway on our trip here. We are definitely blessed.

So I have been looking for a hat for the last couple of months, I didn't want to pay 20 dollars for one, I know I am cheap. Well we were at the BYU-I bookstore last week and I found this one for less then $4. Yes that is less than four dollars. I snatched it up!


Cambree won't leave the bows in her pigtails.

On Sunday after relief society a lady came up and asked what i was doing this semester. Not sure what she meant so I sort of looked at her funny and she asked if I was going to school. I told her I wasn't and I was just staying home with my little girl. Well she was looking for someone to watch her 12 week old little boy while she went to classes. So I watch this little guy, Zachary, Mon, Wed, and Fri from 8:30 to 11:30 in the morning. They are paying me a small amount each month, and he really is only awake for about an hour of the total time. so the above picture is Cambree pointing to my bedroom because she knew there was a baby in there!

Here are the two of them. I am not sure Cambree really likes her mommy taking care of another baby, but she seems to be okay.
This last picture was actually right before we left Washington. She looked like such a big girl!
6 comments:
Ah! Not fun! Ashlyn has had that twice. I so know how that is! We had to buy some of those plastic underwear to put over diapers.. it helped a bit! Just a tip :-) Hope she feels better soon! She's so adorable and it's so hard to watch them not feel good.
Your weather looks like ours! Its sad huh? Its been snowing/hailing/raining here all day. Glad Cambree is feeling better! That's gotta be no fun to clean up.
OH man,I love rexburg and everything but it feels so good not to have to go back to that snow! Score that firestone is fixing your car for you! Cambree is such a cute little girl, you should fix her up with an agency and put her in commercials or mag. ads:) Our next trip to rexburg won't be for a while but maybe in aug. oh yeah, and ground beef is ok now I can eat tacos and stuff.
Adorable pictures! I can't believe all that snow. I'm already melting here... I can't even imagine being cold right now.
Can I say I hate cars and snow! We finally have a car that works! But it keeps snowing- yuck- But most of all I hate sick babies it s so sad! Sorry you had it all in one week- no fun!
Isn't "investing" money into your car, for that noise you always hear but they don't, so much fun!! haha Good thing you had that receipt and they are paying for it. Definitely a blessing in disguise. And Cambree is so big, I swear she was just born when we last saw you guys!
Post a Comment