Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Leaking Ceiling and Going to Washington

Tomorrow there are going to be strange men in my house tearing down the ceiling in my bathroom, and possibly in my kitchen. It has been leaking since last week. David and our manager cut a small hole in the ceiling and the insulation is soaking wet. It is also starting to sag in the kitchen too. Right now we have a HUGE dehumidifier in the bathroom, and a big bowl of water on the floor. David has school all day, so it is going to be me and Cambree and the workers, I hate when David is not home and they are working in my house. We might spend the whole day outside.

Tomorrow Cambree and I are also leaving for Washington. This whole leaking ceiling thing sort of put a damper on my schedule and packing and getting ready to go. We are actually meeting up with my sis and her fiance in Burley tomorrow night. We are driving all night so we can get there in time for her bridal shower on Friday afternoon. Then my hubby is meeting us there Friday evening. Hopefully in time for the Lip Sync contest, Hello if you are from Moses Lake you know that you CANNOT miss the lip sync of spring fest!!!! HAHA! We will also be going to my cousin's wedding on Saturday and my Bro in Law's mission farewell on Sunday. It is going to be a BUSY weekend with both families. I am always worried about making it fair for both families. sometimes I think it would be easier if they lived in different states. But then again, sometimes I don't, i guess there are probably pros and cons to both, but it makes me stress sometimes. Hopefully we can have a relaxing and fun filled weekend with all of our families!

Cambree's favorite word it seems is "dahy" (daddy) she is such a little pill sometimes, when she gets mad at me she starts crying for her "dahy," where does she learn these things. of course David still loves it!!

10 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Isn't it funny what kids learn. They sure know how to hit the buttons it seems to me. When Andrew is told "no" by Kevin he will start to cry and then usually comes over to me. I'm trying to teach him that dad still loves him and not make him think I'm siding with him (Andrew)so he will want me all of the time, but I do like it that he wants me. Enjoy your trip to Washington and Spring Fest. I wish we were headed to Moses Lake for it.

Cassidy said...

Oh I'm so jealous you're going home this weekend! I love memorial day weekend! Have fun!!! Yes, all 3 of Bo's sisters are getting married in June. Busy busy busy. I hear you on the whole family living in the same town. Even though Othello isn't the same town, it's close enough, and sometimes it gets so hectic jugling everyone! Still. . . you get to see them every time.

Kjirsten said...

Are you guys back at Hyde Park? Those places were falling apart fast! Your little girl sounds like a doll. Don't you think this has been the hardest stage? They don't quite get what's wrong and what's right, yet they are so curious that they are into everything! AHHH!!!

Kacey Nielsen said...

Spring fest... so many memories! Sorry about your kitchen! Jon is constantly sending random work guys over to bid our different house projects and he has to leave me with a script of what to say to them because I never have any idea what I'm talking about. It's pretty humiliating!

Samantha said...

Oh Spring Fest! I'm so jealous! Take me with you! I bet it will be so fun with a baby!

Korbi said...

I definitly say that it's easier having families in 2 different states! (Besides the travel of course!)

Emily Rasmussen said...

Have Fun!

The Mechams said...

I wanna go to springfest!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH well have fun for me though.

CAMI said...

Thats funny sometimes I wish Jas and My families lived closer! But then again sometimes Im glad they dont- and while we are in Boise we'll be smack dab in the middle of them!

Anonymous said...

Here and Gone?! No brother named Tyson but a cousin Tyson who lives here in Moses! My brother Seth and his new cute wife are in Rexburg currently though :)If you run into them say hi!