Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just Finished

Ok so I finally finished the Twilight series last night...I LOVED them, but I am still not sure what I am thinking or feeling for that matter. Why isn't the last book out yet...?

Everyone told me to fall in love with Edward, but I think I might be in love with Jacob more...I really don't know...

I better not think about it too hard, I have a LOT of packing to do!! (And for those of you who have asked, we are moving to Rexburg, Id).

5 comments:

Korbi said...

DON'T MOVE TO REXBURG!!! We need you to teach gym!!! Seriously, whenever you come back, call us!!!!! You will have a job waiting for you. ;)

laska said...

the new book comes out august 2. not that I'm counting or anything.

Cassidy said...

I can't wait for the next book! I'm all for Edward. Jacob makes me mad. Libby is all for Jacob though. It's funny how wrapped up in books we can get. It drives Bo nuts. Oh yeah. . .and I'm the proud owner of a Twilight magnet. My friend gave it to me and it's on my fridge. you're jealous, I know.

Katie said...

I SO agree with you. Edward bugs me somewhat. I'm more of a Jacob fan.

CAMI said...

Yea like My post said im torn! not so fun huh! I think I might read them all again before the 4th one comes out on Aug 2nd!