Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, April 7, 2008

Such a Sick Girl

Cambree had her first doctor visit for being sick. She has only seen the doctor for her routine checkups and for shots. She has a double ear infection, yuck, and has had an average temperature of about 102 since Friday. This morning her fever FINALLY broke and seems to be almost normal. HOORAY! It has been SO sad to watch her not feeling well at all. She hardly played all weekend. She just sat on our laps and gave us lots of cuddles, definitely a change from her usual. I think she lost a little weight too, she feels so skinny to me, she didn't have much to lose in the beginning.
These pictures show pretty much what we did all weekend. (I guess it was nice to enjoy conference with a very mellow and sleepy baby)

Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Tiffany came and visited this weekend, since it would be the last time we saw them before we move. They got lots of Cambree Cuddles. Poor girl, she looks SO SAD.


The only thing we could get her to eat practically was yogurt.


Between all of the sad faces and loves we did manage to capture a few "cheeses!"

She has learned to say "Cheese" and then gives me this face!! Too funny! This one was taken this morning when she was finally feeling a little better. She has still been pretty tired today, but at least her temperature is back to normal.


On other news, we have been trying to get Cambree to point to her nose. Well in discovering her nose she has also discovered she can put her finger in her nose and there are good things in there. I caught her picking her nose and eating the boogies this morning, YUCK!! (And she has lots of boogies from being so sick) She gets lots of people to laugh at her when she puts her finger in her nose though!

We are also moving in a week. I have only 3 boxes HALF packed....I might be in denial.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I seriously hate it when my babies are sick. It is so sad. I had to laugh though because Kate also has found her nose, and her favorite place to show people this new found trick of hers is when I'm sitting in the middle pew at church, entertaining the entire congregation behind us.

Unknown said...

Ooooh poor Cambree, good to hear you are doing better. I know i've already asked but where are you moving to?

Emily Rasmussen said...

Poor baby! But very sweet still. I hope she gets better soon.

Cassidy said...

Doesn't it just break your heart when they are sick?? It kills me. Although it is to get a nice break sometimes, but still. . . the poor baby. Good luck on packing!