The fire department showed up at our house on Friday! When I ran back to Wal Mart to find the diaper bag David started the stakes on our BBQ out on our little balcony! Well he likes to play when he starts the fire and we literally live in the middle of town so someone at the Starbucks right across the street from us saw the flames and called the fire department, that is also just right across the street! David saw some people out back so he walked out on the balcony and noticed they were fire men and EMT's. They told him the story and he apologized! They said we weren't doing anything wrong and told us to enjoy our BBQ! I thought it was a pretty funny story, too bad I wasn't here to enjoy the excitement!!
We did enjoy our BBQ!! The stakes were SO YUMMY!! (thanks to les shwab who provided them when we bought our tires a couple of weeks ago)! I am glad it was warm enough to actually go outside and use the BBQ!!
5 comments:
Oh hahahahaha that is too funny!
It was so good to hear from you! Well, Ella will be turning 1 on the 22nd of this month. Can you believe how fast it goes!!! We are living in Utah right now and Ben is working in Salt Lake. That is awesome that you guys are going back to Rexburg. I miss the ward. We really loved it! Good luck with everything and keep in touch!
I called the fire department the other day. there was a big fire is the lot behind our neighbors house. I was so scared and I thought we'd be evacuated and then they showed up to tell me it was a control brush clearing fire! I felt so stupid! So funny though! I'm glad I'm not the only one to cry wolf! :o)
I wish we could BBQ. We have a really nice big grill, only a year old, but our apartment complex has a rule of no grilling within 20 feet of a building. We think we're just gonna "forget" the rule one of these days.
so I want your old Layout the pink polka dot one for my bow blog Im doing- where did you get it? thanx!
Post a Comment