David and I have started to work out (well it has been a few weeks). We are doing the Biggest Loser power sculpt and cardio max workout dvd's. Let me tell you the power sculpt I really like but the cardio max kicked my butt!! Hopefully next time you see us we will be looking slim and trim, HA!!! (I will dream)!!
These pictures we took before we went to Laska's birthday party on Saturday at PF Chang's! Oh man I love PF Chang's! It just opened right down the road from us, and I hadn't been to one since I moved out of Utah! It was a lot spicier than we expected, but we both still really liked it!!!!

I fall in LOVE with these two more EVERYDAY!!

I don't really like this picture of myself, but Cambree was actually looking at the camera with a semi smile, so I had to post it!!!
One morning this last week they were pouring some cement right outside our apartment and Cambree was so enthralled with what they were doing!! (she didn't climb up on her car by herself, I put her up there so she could see better)!



Cambree only takes bottles these days! YIPPEE!! We just went to regular whole milk after we finished all of our free formula samples last week!!!

Cambree pushed her little car up and down our sidewalk in front of the apartments and loved it! It was 70 degrees outside, so so nice!!! She was practically running with the thing, but she just won't let go and walk!

the same day that it was 70 degrees we walked up to the park just up the road from us! Since she can't walk she pretty much just crawled around on the grass. I think the bark hurt her hands! I think she will enjoy the park a lot more when she can actually walk around and not have to crawl! (she would not look at the camera)!




I was really wanting it to be summer so I put Cambree in this cute little summer outfit!! This was the closest I could get to a smile and looking at the camera! Silly girl! Oh and I love how she is sitting, she has been sitting a lot like this lately!



such a cutie!

what a sweet face!!
Cambree has been such a happy girl these days, she is always giggling now and I love it!! We can get big belly laughs out of her all the time now!!! She is sleeping through the night, and still takes two naps a day! I really am spoiled, she sleeps in at least until 9:00!! She is starting to boycott her vegetables, but I still have my ways of sneaking them in there!!! Sometimes she notices though and then spits them out! If I start out her meal with the veggies she will usually eat a decent portion of them! her favorite things to eat these days are; applesauce, raisins, goldfish crackers, cucumbers, cauliflower, peas, corn, noodles, and apple juice! She is constantly on the move, which makes church a little hard these days. This last Sunday was particularly wiggly! I pretty much didn't go to any of the meetings! But I don't want her to get use to playing in the hall, so when I take her out I don't let her down, she gets a little frustrated with me, but I really don't want her to learn that it is fun to go out in the hall! She is such a social butterfly and wants to play with everyone!!!
One more thing! I was really greatful for honest people shopping at Wal Mart this weekend. We left my diaper bag in the bottom of one of the carts, and didn't realize it until we had gotten home. I was thinking the worse and trying to remember what was in the bag. Luckily my phone, wallet, and camera were all left out! I jumped back into the car and when I pulled up to the cart slot outside that we had left our cart in it was not there, oh my heart started to beat. I hurridly went inside and waited at the customer service desk, I didn't see it anywhere while I waited in line. Then the lady that was helping me had this look on her face that said, "sorry, but I don't know what you are talking about..." Thankfully the lady that was helping the customer next to me was overhearing my conversation and she pulled my diaper bag out from under the couter, phew! and everything was there!! Well I guess if we were a toy short I probably wouldn't notice anyway!!!! I left feeling very thankful for honest people!!!
6 comments:
Seriously, when did our babies get so big??? Church is insane for us. We usually sit in the back so that they both can crawl around our seats a little less crazily. Are you planning anything fun for her birthday?
Hey, it's the Fox's from your ward in Rexburg! I came across your blog and I had to tell you that your little girl is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well! foxtimes.blogspot.com
Yeah time dose go fast! So 70 degrees- no fair it was still 50 up here!
Hey! Thanks for the comment! Your little girl is adorable!! Don't get too frustrated about her not walking yet. Ashlyn is just barely starting to prefer walking and finally getting pretty good. She's 15 months old so I was starting to get frustrated!! They certainly work on their own schedule and there's not much we can do to change it. Seems like just yesterday we saw you at Madison women's clinic!! Crazy how time flies!
I am so glad I am coming out to see you guys this month, I was worried Cambree would be a teen before I saw her again!!! She is growing up so fast, but thats what happens when she has a great mom.
Wow, almost a YEAR old. They grow up SOOOO fast. I haven't even given birth to this next one yet and I'm already worried she'll grow up too fast!! She is too cute and it's so fun to see how she looks like both you and David! I think Cayden is Tyler's clone, but I can also see a lot of McConkie in him. Take care!!
Post a Comment