Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, March 10, 2008

Fat Lip

Friday night Cambree fell and hit her lip on the coffee table and got a pretty big fat lip! I think the scariest part of the whole ordeal though was the no breathing scream. She had never done this before until she fell. It seemed like she held her breath for eternity. David was holding her and yelling, "breathe, breathe!!" finally the scream came out, and there was also blood everywhere! luckily it didn't bleed for very long. I gave her some tylenol for the pain and let her chew on some ice and then she went to bed. It never seemed to bother her after that. I thought for sure she would have a hard time sucking on her binky and that we might have had a long night ahead of us, but she slept all night and was a happy girl in the morning!

The first two pictures were taken right when she woke up, and the last two were a little bit later Saturday, which I thought it looked worse later in the day, but it looks lots better now!









Saturday we spent with family. It was great. David's brother John went to the temple to take his endowments out so we all went and a great time! It really was a special time to be at the temple with everybody!

We have a big week planned ahead of us. I can't believe my baby is going to be ONE on wednesday!! My dad is also turning 50 the same day so we are having big celebrations all week!! with most of them this weekend in Moses Lake!! It is going to be one of our last weekends in Moses Lake....we move April 14th back to Rexburg. We booked our moving truck this weekend, it really does have to happen :( And I know the day is going to be here before I know it because we have every weekend booked with something, and that always makes time go faster!

No comments: