Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, March 10, 2008

M.I.A.



I borrowed the Twilight series from a friend...now I am hooked...and I can't stop reading! I have a feeling I might be M.I.A. until I finish them!!!!

10 comments:

CAMI said...

Um yeah Im obsessed too! Also thanx for the layout- it worked perfect- I hope you don't mind that I used it!
ps they are making a movie you should check out the website~ but be careful of what you read if you haven't finished all 3 books!

The Mechams said...

No worries you won't be mia long you just won't sleep until you know how it all ends, believe me I know

Kacey Nielsen said...

Two books later and it only gets better...

Katie said...

Don't plan on leaving the house for awhile!

Samantha said...

You are just barely getting into these books?! where have you been?!

Samantha said...

p.s. I am totally loving your recipe blog! I was looking at it and would like to make a suggestion (take it or leave it- no biggie). You can have the option of adding labels to each post, for example, dinner, breakfast, dessert, fast, lowfat, ect. Then people can look up food according to the label they are looking for. Just an idea. I really love checking it out!

Cassidy said...

LOVE those books. LOVE THEM. I agree with Sam, where have you been??? Call me when you're done.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I know I know, I have been out of the loop on these books. I knew about them all the time, but I just now got around to borrowing them. They are good, but I started them at a bad time because I have WAY too much to do to just sit and read....I wish though!!!!

Sam thanks for your suggestions on the recipe blog, I will see what I can do about it!!! Do you want to contribute your yummy recipes too? just email me your email address. my email is at the top of the good eats blog!!!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Um I fell in love with that series and basically became obsessed. It's great. You'll love them.

Korbi said...

welcome to the club... ;)