Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT...MY BABY IS ONE!!!!





ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD...YOUR 50!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a looser! I was going to call you yesterday to wish the little one happy birthday (like she will remember). How does it feel being a mom of a 1year old???!!! Are you gonna have a party for her?

Emily Rasmussen said...

It really goes so fast!

Unknown said...

Tiffany, I can't believe your baby girl is 1!! Time has flown by. And good luck reading the books, I am so excited for you to get into New Moon, they are addicting! haha

Cassidy said...

It's crazy how fast they grow. I can't believe a year has gone by! The next year will be just as fun. I love kids!!!

Ben and Cortney said...

Happy Birthday! How wonderful. My dad is also turning 50 this month, hmmm when I think about we have some sort of weird cosmic connection....:) Sorry that I have not called but my phone is not working, I need to call you though so that I can ask you what you are going to be up to when we come up to Wa. cause we want to see you! Talk to you soon!

The Mechams said...

Happy Birthday Cambree!!!! Good job mom, you made it though year one!!!

Samantha said...

Can you even believe it? I cannot even believe it.