Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, March 24, 2008

Firsts!!

So this weekend we went back to Moses Lake, for our last weekend there before we move in a few weeks. We had a good weekend and a very fun Easter! Which brings me to one of our "firsts" I didn't take my camera which means I didn't get any pictures of Easter or anything else that we did...I know...I am sorry!!!

We took Cambree to her first easter egg hunt!! it was with the community club that my parents and in laws belong to. it was perfect, not too many kids, and lots of eggs, and pizza!! Cambree loved finding the eggs, but once she picked them up she didn't want to let go of them to put them in her basket!!

Another "first" that we had was Cambree's first word. Well she has been saying it for a few days, but I think this weekend she finally linked it to its meaning. Ready for it...... FISH!! Yes her first real word is fish!! She loves those goldfish crackers and therefore now says fish!!! Leave it to my child to have her first word be food!!!HAHAHA!!! Can you tell she loves to eat!!!

Yesterday she took her first steps. Her record is 9!! We were at my parents house when she decided to take the plunge!!! This morning she has only taken one or two, but I know it isn't far off before she is running!!!

She is also starting to fold her arms more during prayers, it is probably the cutes thing in the world!!!!

1 comment:

laska said...

her first steps are a proud accomplishment of all of the practice we had. thank you very much. :)