Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

THE BEST NEWS YET!!!!!!!!!!!

DAVID JUST EMAILED ME AND HE GOT THE OFFER WE WERE HOPING FOR WITH BECHTEL CONSTRUCTION!!!!

7 comments:

The Mechams said...

CONCRATS!!!!

Cassidy said...

YAY!!! Go team!!

Emily Rasmussen said...

way to go!!!!

deannegalloway said...

Congratulations! That is such a relief and I'm so glad you'll be moving back for sure!

Aaron and Lindsay said...

First off congrats on the job! Second...it's so fun to catch up. thanks for giving me your e-mail address, and I will be sure to add you to the list. You're little girl is beautiful!

Kevin and Eliza said...

That is awesome! I am so excited for all of you. I really enjoyed the cute birthday pictures. Wow Cambree is so petite. We look forward to you moving back here. We will miss being able to see all of you. Good luck with the move and everything. Also have a wonderful Easter.

-Des- said...

I don't like to be the bearer of bad news but you asked for it...there are still piles of snow on the ground (we have a "glacier" in our parking lot)! The temperatures have been creeping up to 40 and we're mostly staying above freezing during the day so the snow is slowly receding. I hope just as much as you do that the snow is gone and the weather good by the time you move back. I can't wait to visit with you again and have our girls play together.