Then Friday we took Cambree into the doctor in Moses Lake. Yes her doctor is in Moses Lake, because everytime we needed to get her shots we were going to be out of town, and it has always worked out to just take her there. She is healthy, but still pretty petite!!! She is in the 50% for her height, I think she was like 28 in tall. but she is only in the 10% for her weight. She was only 18.9 lbs. The doctor told us we needed to feed her more....are you kidding me, she eats a TON!!! I guess it was never bad to be on the lower end of the scale right!!!!?!?
Saturday was the big PRINCESS party!!!! And a PRINCESS she was!!!

tons of fun presents!!!

This was her little princess cake that I made!!

She didn't know how to blow out her candle, but she wanted that cake SO bad, notice she already has frosting on her face!!!

we gave her her own cake, and let me tell you she went to town!!! She probably ate a good 80% of it by herself!!! (it was a normal 9 in. round cake)!! And the doc thinks she needs to eat more,HA!!

she even shared a little with Daddy!!

she had it everywhere, but she really did Love it!!!!!

we gave her a bath in the sink afterward!!! (that was also her first sink bath)!

We were hoping that Cambree was big enough to get a new carseat, so we got this for her before we left town on Thursday. Then we found out she is still a pound and a half too light....we still haven't switched back to her backward carseat...I don't know what we are going to do...I really want her to face front when we have to make our LONG drive back to Rexburg, since it will only be her and I in the car, I think it will just be easier. Do you think I can get her to gain two pounds in a month?!?!

so happy to see more in the car!!!

We are headed back to Moses Lake this weekend for Easter, plus it will be our last weekend there before we move. A little sad!
5 comments:
Oh so cute!!!!!!
How did she like the sink bath? She looks like she had so much fun! I wanted to say though that owen is over the 20 lbs and kate is just under and my pediatrician said it was okay to just switch out both of my carseats, so maybe it's okay if she doesn't gain the exact 2 pounds.
p.s. that last comment was from me, not my husband!
I would not worry about the pounds. I had to switch Scarlet to the big car seat when she was 9 months because she grew out of the other but even though she was like 26 pounds they didn't want me to turn it to forward facing... I made it to 11 months. And all was well. Hopefully my pediatrician doesn't read your blog....
Oh I luv the cake- no seriously I had another friend do the princess cake and party and I already was planning heather's- even if its 6 months away! So another thing im gonna copy-even though i already was copying someone else! I just luv it!
Post a Comment