Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Confession

So I FINALLY finished New Moon last night, I know it has taken me forever to get through it, and not because I didn't want to read it, or because it wasn't pulling me in and not interesting. I started these books at a bad time...we had a lot going on the last couple of weeks. And don't think every spare minute I was not reading!!!! (now I just need to get the third book, I am dying to get started on it)!!

Yesterday I was literally sitting on the couch, my heart was beating soooooo hard and my whole body was shaking!! David walked in the door and he sort of laughed at me when I told him, but then confessed he gets into books like that too. Phew I am not the only one!!! Also I sometimes have a hard time putting a book down and coming back into reality, when I get into a book like that I start thinking those things could be real, I know silly. But just the other night, I was like, "David, are there really vampires?" As soon as the question came out of my mouth I felt like an idiot!!!!!! I quickly said, "oh wait, I know the answer to that question, please forget that I asked!!!!" He just sort of laughed at me!!!

I also decided that Edward Cullen could be substituted with David Fackrell!!!! Well besides the fact that my husband is human, I think they have some very similar qualities!!! Yes, I have my very own Edward!!! And I think that I can be just as stubborn as Bella sometimes!! But He still loves me!!!

4 comments:

Ben and Cortney said...

Tiff that is so exciting! So many firsts in one week, and really big ones too! You must be on cloud nine. I really need to read this series that all of you keep mentioning. So I am going to call you today, k? Talk to you soon!

Ashley said...

Tiffany you are too funny! Yes it is rude that people have told me that, but it happens. It's really hard to think I used to be skinnier too because all I remember right now is what I am. When I see pictures of myself I think to myself and I thought I was fat then. Having kids puts a big toll on someone of us and not on others which is totally not fair. I guess I say this because I'd like to have ten kids so I know I won't probably ever be back down to the size I was when we first got married which still isn't as small as a lot of friends I have! I always have to remember that I have my kids though! They definitely make me smile!

Mike and Lisa said...

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the cookies! Yeah, the first time I tried them I was hooked. They are by far my favorite! Oh and in regards to the books, if you thought the 2nd was exciting just wait till you get to the 3rd! It's nonstop!

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing the 2nd book! You will love the 3rd book! I totally agree with you about stepping back into reality, haha I say things like "If I ever meet vampires I want them to be just like the Cullens!" and David always brings me back to my senses. haha The 3rd book is very entertaining though and makes me laugh just thinking about it. Oh I just can't wait for the 4th book and the MOVIE!!