These aren't very interesting, but they are RANDOM!
1. When I eat pancakes I like to pull them apart. Not just break them up into pieces, but pull them apart in layers. Then I take the middle of the pancake and squish it up and roll it into a ball. When I was younger I would tell my siblings that I had a donut hole!!! I still do it with at least one pancake whenever we eat them. I know it is weird, David laughs at me all of the time!!!
2. Make sure you read this one completely before you think it is too weird! I would LOVE to get married again. Most DEFINITELY to the same man, but I would love to relive my whole wedding day over again. Well with two exceptions. I would be on time!!! (we got stuck in construction on the freeway so, yes, I was late to my own wedding) and we wouldn't go eat at Denny's on our wedding night! (we both felt sick after that) Now don't get me wrong I fall in love with my man more everyday, and I still don't think Eternity is long enough, but there is just a special excitement in the air on your wedding day. Plus It was all about me and I got to wear my beautiful Princess dress!! What girl doesn't like a party like that!!!
3. When I can't sleep at night I start scratchy my head, like a scalp massage almost, and I think of the most random things, and then I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking about it and it has to be planned out perfectly. For example last night it took me forever to get to sleep because I was planning out a church talk, but it was just the introductions, like what I would say to introduce David and I to our new ward when we move back to Rexburg. Yeah weird and VERY RANDOM!! It was really bad with planning Cambree's birthday too!
4. I graduated from BYU with my Bachelors in Elementary Education. I can't wait to be able to volunteer in my kids schools. And the plan is to have my own classroom someday, when my kids are all in school!!
5. My husband mentioned that I was banned from my ward choir in college a few posts back. Yes that is a true story. My sis and I lived together and we had a karaoke machine. Well we also had a very cool bishop that would stop by our apartments randomly during the week, and well we had some boys over and we were singing pretty loudly from our apartment, and the bishop stopped by and asked if any of us could hit a note!! It was true that none of us really could so we weren't trying to make it sound all that great, and well at church on Sunday he announced in Elders Quorum that the Byington girls, and the two boys were not allowed to sing in the ward choir!! It was funny because the choir director would always knock on our door to invite us, but as soon as we would answer and she would see who it was she always said, "oh wait never mind!!!" But that karaoke Machine was a big hit with everybody!!! Oh the crazy things we do in college!!
6. I don't mind doing the dishes, but I HATE emptying the clean dishes from the dishwasher. I also don't mind doing laundry, but I HATE folding clothes and putting them away!
7. As you have probably noticed I use exclamation marks WAY TOO MUCH!! hmmmm, maybe I should work on that!!!
I TAG: Des, Emily E., Laska, Cortney, Amber H., Crystal B., and Jerica
1 comment:
We are exactly the same on #6. I don't mind doing all the dishes as long as i don't have to empty the dishwasher! and who loves folding laundry? Not I.
Post a Comment