David, Tiffany, Cambree, Bridger, and Asher
these are scanned so they aren't the best quality on here, but still cute! (and credit goes to JC Penny Protrait Studio)
Good job mom. I'm going out on Friday to find a boy/girl outfit set that coordinate together for 1 year pictures too!
THAT OUTFIT IS SO ADORABLE! What a little cutie!
Cute cute cute! I love them. Hey when will David graduate? And when will you move back to Tri Cities?
So cute! I love the leggings!
So cute! I love her dress and leggings. Yes, we should definately do something before you move.
I miss you guys already!!! I hate this, it suck either I need to move here or you need to move out there!
so adorable!
Very cute! I luv pink and green- Heathers room is in those colors!
She is super sweet! What a cute family!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Good job mom. I'm going out on Friday to find a boy/girl outfit set that coordinate together for 1 year pictures too!
THAT OUTFIT IS SO ADORABLE! What a little cutie!
Cute cute cute! I love them. Hey when will David graduate? And when will you move back to Tri Cities?
So cute! I love the leggings!
So cute! I love her dress and leggings. Yes, we should definately do something before you move.
I miss you guys already!!! I hate this, it suck either I need to move here or you need to move out there!
so adorable!
Very cute! I luv pink and green- Heathers room is in those colors!
She is super sweet! What a cute family!!!
Post a Comment