One of my best friends from High School came and visited us this last weekend. It was SO good to see her and her little guy!! Her husband is going to Law School in New Hampshire and we hate that they are so far away. I was actually thinking about it the other night, and it was sort of through her that I became friends with my husband in High School. Thanks
DeeAnne!! Anyway, we went out to dinner Friday night, it was funny because as soon as we were done eating we were
outta there. No sitting and chatting. I guess that is what two kiddos will do to ya!!! We did our chatting after we put the kids to bed. I love staying up late and talking with
DeeAnne. We usually just end up reminiscing (
sp?) about High School or our college days!! We finally crashed about 1:30 am. just to get up early to go the temple at 9:30. It was a great temple session, and thanks honey for watching the kids!!! We got together with another friend for the temple and lunch afterward!! It was really sad to say goodbye to them. I was good though and held the tears back for the most part! We miss them already. Love you
DeeAnne and Boston!! We also love her husband Brandon and were sad that he couldn't come visit too, but he had to stay home and study, law school isn't easy you no!!

Best Friends!! Boston and
Cambree are too, they just don't know it yet!!!
HAHAHA!!

They played pretty well together! Except when
Cambree wanted to play with Boston's cars!!


David with the kiddos!! He loves this picture!! Too funny!

These next few pictures are just random ones from the other night. She wanted everything we had on the table on her tray. So instead of listening to her scream I just gave them to her!!

say "CHEESE"

can you tell what we ate for dinner!!! (it was french toast)!

This is the aftermath of Easter. She loves chocolate! This was her very own chocolate egg!!!
I was also busy making these this weekend. I thought they turned out really cute!! If any of you are going to be in the area on April 15th and know Melissa, consider yourself invited also!!! I am going to miss the wedding since I will be living in Rexburg, so it was the least I could do to throw a bridal shower for her. At least I got to be involved somehow!! Love you Melissa, and I am very very excited for you!!

(this was scanned so sorry it isn't the best quality on here)
6 comments:
I love the picture of Cambree with the margarine, syrup, and peanut butter...you either shop at Costco or have a mini-sized child!! She looks so small compared to your condiments.
I can't wait to see you again!!
Wow I had no idea Melissa was getting married!!!!! That's so awesome! And I'm so excited that you got to see Dee, I just can't believe how much Boston looks like Brandon! Anyway as usual your little one is too too cute! thanks for always commenting on my blog by the way, I love hearing from you! Good Luck with your move to Rexburg!!!!
Thank you for the help. Blogger must have been down at the time because I had no problems doing it right now!!! What a waste of time...lol. I'm doing great though! I was put on a med from my doctor and since then i've been feeling great. Little tired but I think that comes with the teritory!! Thanks again! Have a great evening!
I just got your invitation and they are darling!
AHHHH, you went and made me cry again jerk! well I guess I can't complaine cuase your a jerk I love! We miss you too, loads and bunches!
Is it Melissa Redford? Ha, I'm glad to see that I'm not weird (like my husband thinks) and that you put peanut butter on your french toast too!!!
Post a Comment