I tag: Siera, Cassidy, Capri, Katie, Eliza, and Michelle!
In no particular order:

at my cousins wedding last May (only 2 months old)


Aunt Jo Jo and Cambree over christmas!

uhhh...self explanitory! I hated those stupid "butterfly" outfits in the hospital. if you look close she has wings that are suppose to wrap around and swaddle her really tight, well she hated it, and the velcro that was on it was so hard and rough that it rubbed on her little chin and made it bleed. plus the bag was too short so she couldn't stretch all the way out...annoying!
My hottie hubby just being funny!
I think the attire gives this one away!!!
Cambree was only about a week old here. One of my brother's friends had a photography project for her photography class and asked to do a photo shoot with cambree! She made an adorable little photos book for us, I think she got an A!!
The two best people in th world...aren't they just too cute!!




3 comments:
you've got some great pictures! We had a Valentine's party at the preschool today and there was a lady taking pictures and after every picture the kids wanted to see the picture because it was digital and I was trying to explain to them that when I was little we had to wait a month to see the pictures that were taken, if we ever saw them at all. They thought i was crazy. Man, I love computers and digital cameras!
Tiffany, I love your new background! It was fun to see your photos, too.
Those pictures are so cute! I love your wedding dress! So i guess it's my turn to post some pics. I'll get right on it i promise.
Post a Comment