Cambree finally has enough hair for a little "sprinkler" (that is what I called them when I was little) on the top of her head!!! Grandma will be proud!!!
Hey are you getting weird comments from weird people that just say "click here"? I keep getting them and I know that they are a virous. I always have to delete them. It's very weird.
Hey Tiffany it was great to hear from you...I can't believe how old Cambree has gotten, she is so cute! We are still in Rexburg, we'll be heading out sometime in August. That's awesome you're coming back to Rexburg, will you be back in our ward?
3 comments:
Jealous! I"m sure we still have a year before we get to experience this!
Hey are you getting weird comments from weird people that just say "click here"? I keep getting them and I know that they are a virous. I always have to delete them. It's very weird.
Hey Tiffany it was great to hear from you...I can't believe how old Cambree has gotten, she is so cute! We are still in Rexburg, we'll be heading out sometime in August. That's awesome you're coming back to Rexburg, will you be back in our ward?
Post a Comment