Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, February 11, 2008

A sick baby, A really sweet neighbor, and other random stuff!


My poor girl is sick. She has a nasty cold. Her nose is all congested and she woke up with a yucky yucky cough this morning. I feel so bad for her, I wish she knew how to blow her own nose, she hates that booger ball that I have to use to suck it out. It makes her scream and have more boogers, we can't win! She has been sleeping well though, and isn't too crabby, so I can handle it, but you can still tell she doesn't feel like herself. Poor girl!

A couple of nights ago we got a soft knock on our door. It was the lady that lives just below us. She brought Cambree this super cute Valentine!

She told us that she loves hearing Cambree, even if she is crying! She said Cambree was her little angel that sleeps over her. How cute is that! All of her children are grown, she is just waiting for Grandchildren. It made me sad that we were just now meeting our neighbor, I am a bad neighbor, I should do better, and now we are leaving really soon.

I looked out of my window on Saturday and this is what I saw! What was even funnier was there were a ton of people that stopped to take pictures!! At least I didn't have to leave my house, so hopefully nobody saw me snapping this!


This is Cambree making a mess while I was cooking dinner. We had some friends over for dinner, that have a little boy the same age as Cambree. Cambree was so crabby this night that everytime Andrew (the little guy) would even touch her she would cry. Well he did tackle her a couple of times for some open mouth kisses, too funny! Besides Cambree being crabby we had a good dinner and a great visit!


This weekend we are going to Moses Lake, I am really excited because we haven't been up for a month, and I am hoping Cambree will sleep better there now that she is sleeping better here at home! David doesn't have to work on Monday so it will be a long weekend filled with family!

Cambree will be 11 months tomorrow. Where has the time gone!!!

4 comments:

Petersons said...

I can't believe that your baby girl is almost a year old! It's crazy! Your pictures are always so cute, I love looking at your blog! We aren't coming to the tri-cities for a while but we might be in Rexburg sometime this summer so hopefully we can see you in Idaho. If by some miracle we come to Kennewick you'll be the first to know!

The Mechams said...

Cambree is sure a cute handful...oh and you've been tagged check my blog to see what is about

Brandon and Emily Esparza said...

OK OK OK So I updated my blog just for you, since you're the only one that noticed I hadn't posted in forever! And I did finally figure it out.... BTW Cambree is soo cute, I hope she feels better soon!!!

CAMI said...

Our lil girl has been sick with what the doctor calls a bronchial cough! the booger eyes and nose and she is crabby and needy- so I totally understand! Im sorry!