Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, February 25, 2008

Nothing Much...and No Pictures!

So my camera batteries have been dead, and I keep forgetting to charge them...so I haven't taken any pictures since the last ones I posted! But I still wanted to put a little update. We had a good week. the weather was beautiful last week, in the 60's! Today is a little overcast, but still in the upper 50's! I think spring is on it's way!!! Until we move back to Rexburg, they will probably still have snow on the ground, oh I hope not!! I can't believe our time to move is almost here. I am sad, but excited for David to be finishing! We move the middle of April sometime, probably around the 16th or so!

David and I had a real date on Friday night, it was sooooo nice!! it was sort of a last minute thing, but our dear friend, Laska, was willing to come over and watch Cambree, we really do love you Laska, and next time you come over we promise we will stay and chat!!!! We went and saw the movie, The Bucket List, it was really good! David couldn't stop telling me how much he really liked it! Then we went to dinner at Applebee's! Oh man it was so nice to have a date without the baby with my man! Now that we know how fun it is, we need to do it more often! We usually take Cambree to dinner with us whenever we go, and if you read further down this post you will understand how noisy she can be!! And we hadn't been to a movie in forever!! It was nice to actually sit during a movie and not miss half of it because Cambree was screaming, or crying, or we had to pause it to do something!! Oh man it is the little things I miss sometimes! Still wouldn't trade her for the world!!

Jeremy and Tiffany came and stayed with us Saturday night. It is always fun to see them! We went to the Moses Lake High School Girls basketball Regionals game here in the Toyota Center Saturday night. We won and they will be going to state next weekend! Cambree was really good at the game, I think she was tired so she pretty much just sat on your lap!! (that is a change from her usual activity, she never sits still!!)

Sunday David's cousin, Carter Boyce, had his mission farewell in Kennewick so we headed over there! We spent the afternoon with family and ate yummy food! Cambree loved all of the attention, even from the big dog!! I am not sure why but Cambree loves dogs!! She was giggling and loving all over Chet's big boxer!! And the dog was being really gentle too, it was fun to watch them interact!! I think she smelled a bit familiar to him though because she had just finished playing in the dog dish and had dog water all over her!!!

As for Cambree she is getting into everything! She loves to unplug the T.V., which drives me NUTS!! I don't think she really responds to when I slap her hand, she just sort of looks at me, sometimes cries, sometimes not, and then crawls right back over....ugh! She has started to point at things, and loves to point at all of the pictures around the house! She also loves to clap and say "yay," I know she has been doing this for awhile, but I LOVE it, I think it is so cute!!! We are trying to work on finding noses, but she won't sit still long enough to take it all in!! she has become a little social butterfly, she has been jabbering and screaming at everyone when we go out, sometimes cute, sometimes embarrassing!! She has figured out how to scream to get EVERYBODY'S attention! She is also super inpatient, she knows when I am mixing up her oatmeal and fruit in the morning and just sits in her highchair and screams until I put the first bite in her mouth, and then if I don't shovel it in fast enough...she acts like she is starving...she screams some more! I need to get this girl to talk so she stops screaming at everybody and everything!!! She is not walking yet, but she is standing on her own more and more, I think she is just to inpatient and the fastest way to get around is crawling still!! She is sleeping through the night for the most part, oh man it feels great!!! Let's hope the move back to Rexburg won't mess it up this time!! We are all a lot happier when we get enough sleep!

2 comments:

Emily Katlyn West said...

So If I could cook, or had time to plan out meals and stuff I would totally join the recipe club, but I fear I would be no help!!! I really hope when i get married and have kids that I do super cute mommy things like you!!!! When are you moving back to rexburg?

-Des- said...

Okay Tiffany, don't think of me as a bad person but I've found a way to make Lydia pay attention when she touches something she's not supposed to...I carefully flick the back of her hand with a rubber band (I used a little hair rubber band). I felt terrible when I did it and I hate to admit that I used it at all but it really worked and I was desperate to find something to stop her from going for the hot glass on the fireplace. I only had to do it a couple times and after that the noise of the rubber band and my serious sounding "NO-NO (HOT)!" worked as a deterrent.