Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, February 25, 2008

I had an Idea...Let me know what you think

As I was trying to decide what to make for dinner the other night, I was really getting sick of our usuals, I was thinking maybe I could set up a recipe blog, but not just one that I posted on! A blog that YOU can all be authors of too, meaning, you would post your recipes on too. But I don't want to do it if nobody is going to post on it, so I thought I would throw the idea out there and see if anybody is interested. Even you Lurkers can join!! ( I know you are out there) So if you are interested leave me a comment with your email address, or email me at tiffanyjoy83@hotmail.com and If I get enough people that it is worth our time and effort I will set one up and send you an invite to be an author on it too!! Maybe we can have some fresh ideas for dinner and whatever else anyone wants to post!! Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Cassidy said...

I'm always thinking of posting recipes but then never get around to doing it. I love this idea. I'm in!

-Des- said...

I'm in too!!! Great idea Tiffany!!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

I think that's a really good idea! I'm rarely getting around to cooking smoething because I can never think of what! Beuno!!

Mike and Lisa said...

I LOVE cooking blogs. I read them everyday. I would love to be a part of one....as long as you don't mind if I'm not the best cook!!

The Mechams said...

I'm in, but you know I don't have alot of recipes so I would be a partaker alot more than a contributer

Anonymous said...

I'm in too.

Emily Rasmussen said...

sounds fun..I have a recipe blog so I am always typing stuff up so it'd be way easy and fun to put them on a blog people actually look at! :o)