Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's and Moses Lake


The Valentine Bug (A tradition that I had when I was little) brought Cambree the beaded necklace you see in the pictures! She is always playing with my necklaces so we got her one of her own. Funny thing is once we put it on her she leaves it on ALL day, too funny!!

Thursday I got up and cleaned the house, did a bunch of laundry and I baked little heart shape fruit pizzas topped with drizzled milk chocolate. oh they were so so yummy! I also made David a candy gram that he loved!! He sent me some beautiful flowers!! He was a little bummed though because they delivered them Wednesday evening. He was worried that I wasn't going to get anything on the actual V day, I assured him it was fine and that the flowers were beautiful. Plus they delivered TWO vases full of flowers when he only ordered and paid for one...He also stopped and got Panda Express take out for our dinner!!! It was all super yummy and we had a perfect Valentine's day with our little family!!!

Friday we got up and went to Moses Lake. David's little sister was super sick all weekend so we didn't get to see them until Monday. But Dani is doing better now!! We didn't do much over in Moses Lake just hung out with my family. Cambree doesn't sleep well when she has to share her room with David and I so we ended up sleeping on the couches and she got the room to herself. the last night we kicked my brothers out on the couches and she took the other room and David and I got the bed!!! Thanks brothers!!!! She pretty much slept all night when we weren't in the same room!! Then on Monday we headed to Ellensburg with the Fackrell's to have a BBQ with Jeremy and Tiff, it was good food and good company!! Cambree was even really happy all day with only a half hour nap on the drive over!!

now we are back to real life!! It is always nice to get back into your normal routine.

5 comments:

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

We had a Valentine tradition too growing up!! My dad would always leave cards and stuff on the doorstep, ring the bell, and run back in through the back door. Tyler does that for our family now and the kids call it the "Valentine Fairy". My dad never tried to trick us though, he always signed the cards, but it was always so exciting. Shaylee JUST realized this year that it's her daddy and that he SIGNS the card, haha. Sounds like you had a great V-Day!!!

Cassidy said...

Oh she's a cutie!! I love her hair in the bows! Sounds like you had fun in ML. I love just hanging out around the house.

deannegalloway said...

The necklaces are so cute. she's already a girlie girl. Maggie has always been the same way. I think she has more jewlery than me.

Katie said...

You know what's funny? I was just thinking about your Valentine's Day tradition! I couldn't remember what you called it. I thought it was the Valentine's Day bandit. Ha Ha! In elementary school, I remember being so jealous that he didn't come to my house! What a fun tradition.

Petersons said...

I love the necklaces! And the story about you guys sleeping on the couch and giving the room to Cambree is so funny!Just to let you know I am working on my ten favorite pictures. It's so hard for me to decide and i don't have a scanner so that's a problem. Don't worry I will come through!