Saturday: The boys got off early so Cambree and Islept a little while longer. Then my mom came into town! I love when mom comes to visit!! that means SHOPPING!! we had a good day! Cambree always loves when Grandma comes and she loves to go shopping too! that evening we ended up having a huge ice storm. every road and parking lot was like an ice rink. it was so crazy, I have never seen anything quit like it! It took the boys a lot longer than they expected to get home because of it! My mom and I finished our shopping though and ended with a yummy dinner at the Olive Garden. When we got out to our car it was still freezing rain and our doors were frozen and there was a nice layer of ice on the entire car. That night we made my bro in law and his friend stay the night because it was too gross to drive back to Moses Lake. My mom on the other hand wanted her own bed so her and Trevin braved the roads. It took them like 2 1/2 hours to get home. mom said, the roads were pretty gross! The boys had a blast snowboarding!
Sunday: We woke up to SNOW, SNOW, and more SNOW! it did not stop snowing until Sunday evening. we got a total of 8 inches. but the gross part was that there was an inch of ice under all of the snow. So the boys got up and left as soon as they could for Moses Lake, it took them 3 1/2 hours to get home!!! crazy since it is only an hour and 15 minute drive normally. Church ended up being cancelled so we just all lounged in our jammies all day!!! Cambree also showed us a new trick. She pushed her little princess car over to the coffee table and proceeded to climb up it and onto the table! of course we had to take pictures of our little monkey!

David had his hand behind her because she was slipping with her feety pjs! But he didn't help her up!

she was so happy when she made it up, but then she wasn't sure why she was up there, or what she was going to do now that she was up there!! Silly girl, I guess she didn't think that one through!!! HAHAHA!!

That evening we found out our dear prophet President Hinckley had passed away. I felt sad for a brief moment and then I said, "oh yay, he is finally with his dear wife that he missed so so much!" I am so thankful for my knowledge of the gospel and that we know that he is in a great place with his family. I will forever hold a special place in my heart for President Hinckley. He is the prophet that I remember the most since he guided me through my youth. I had heard him speak many times and each time you could feel his love so strong. His love for our savior, the gospel, and everyone around him. He was a great prophet, and I can't wait to sustain our next great prophet, I know whoever it is will continue to lead and guide us in righteousness, this is the Lord's church and his work will go one. We will miss you and we love you our dear friend President Gorden B. Hinckley.
Monday: David's work was cancelled from the weather. He works out at the Hanford site and the roads out there can be trecherous sometimes. So we got up and went sledding! It took us forever to find a sled though, I guess those are things you need to get at the beginning of the season! So by the time we actually found a store that had one (they had three left) it was Cambree's nap time again. so she was a little bit cranky, but we still had fun while it lasted!

notice she never cracked a smile!



The snow was a bit cold for her!!! Plus she pretty much whined everytime we put her down. She did like the sledding part though. Or at least she wasn't crying as David would put it! I have a cute video that I will try to post!
Tuesday: David had a two hour delay (man it sounds like he works in the schools or something) but Cambree and I are pretty much back to real life! Not that it is too stressful, we don't do much, just play, eat, and sleep!! (she does most of the sleeping!)
I can't believe my baby is 10 1/2 months old. she is going to be 1 in less than two months, holy cow that is crazy!!
2 comments:
Look at all of the snow! It doesn't seem to want to stop. It does provide for great sledding! It was good to see you at Christmas! Your family is so beautiful!
Stephanie
I forget that it actually snows in places. Does that mean I'm finally a las vegan? Oh but it would be worth it to have my kids have super cute coats like Cambrees! So cute.
Post a Comment