Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I guess we will stick to Pampers

I haven't posted cute pics in a few days, so I wanted to get some cute pics of Cambree before I posted, and well see for yourself....she DID NOT want her picture taken!!! So there are just a bunch of random shots, nothing outstanding or anything!

When Cambree was first born the hospital gave us pampers wipes, so we used those for awhile, then I decided to try the Luvs wipes, and well Cambree's little bum had a bit of reaction to those so we switched back...now jump to last week. We were at walmart and we needed wipes, well they were all out of the pampers refill wipes, sooooooooo I went ahead and got a pack of huggies. Oh man big big mistake. I have never seen a little girls bum so red and sore in my life. And sorry to say it took me a few days to figure out that it was the wipes. We did switch back over to the pampers, practically bathed her in desitine, and her little bum is looking tons tons better. My poor girl! I guess she will just have to be a wipe snob!!



This was after her bath and I did her hair all crazy, it was kinda cute!! She would not smile! I barely got her to look at the camera.

Not really much has been going on here...we took our car in to get a $20 inspection and well we came out $800 later...yuck! it really wasn't anything major, but the car is my husbands second child...seriously ever little noise, even if I am just clicking my tongue or something, he thinks something is wrong with the car. Anyway, so we ended up getting every little thing fixed before we head back to school in April and will be even more poor than we are now. To give David a little credit, there was a rattling sound that was sort of worrying both of us, so it was good that we got that fixed.

Cambree has been teething the last few days and has been oh so grouchy! she has a new top tooth and just broke through one of her top front teeth. She is getting so big!!! I am also slowly weining her off of nursing. I only nurse her in the morning and before she goes to bed. She drinks a bottle during the day, let me tell you it is so nice!!! I'll be honest, nursing wasn't my favorite thing to do!!

We went out to eat on Saturday night. Have you seen the new dish, lasgna...(something), at the Olive Garden that they have been advertising on T.V.? Well I have and I have wanted it, so Saturday we went to the Olive Garden, oh and let me tell you it was as good as it looked!!! we took Cambree and she was so so good, even with the almost hour wait!!! Although, someone needs to train these watresses and waitors what to give to babies...they made sure Cambree had crayons, a children's menu, a plate, and silverware...come on people she is only 10 months old...she chewed on the crayons, threw the menu on the floor, banged the plate on the table, and I didn't let her have the silverware, there was a knife and fork in there!!! I also have the recipe to the zuppa tuscana soup, I think I might make it tonight. I will let you know how it turns out. My sis made it and said it tasted just like theirs!!!

I love these jammies! don't worry that is a clean sock she is playing with!!! I had just done a load of whites, but hadn't folded them yet!!!

P.S. We might be onto something to help Cambree sleep better. I will update you after further testing!!!! (the teething thing has thrown it off a little!!!!!)

6 comments:

The Grigg Family said...

Well if your little doll won't smile you might have a Hannah on your hands............good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the first picture of her....It makes me laugh.

Katie said...

Cute pictures =-) I've been wanting to try that thing at Olive Garden! Sounds like it really is yummy!

Korbi said...

pic #3, those blue eyes are to die for....

kylee said...

Yum, Olive Garden ... anyway you should (if you haven't already) try that Zuppa Toscana recipe! It really does taste almost just like it! Only I give you one tip! Put in a few more potatoes (or a lot more if you are like me and like a lot of potatoes) than it says because if you don't then there is not very much to it but the soupy stuff. Anyway, it is good though. And your little girl is a cutie, even if she doesn't want to smile!

Emily Rasmussen said...

This is Emily and Stewart. You guys have such a cute family!!! Congrats on getting married and having a beautiful baby! That is so great. Look how behind we are on your lives! I guess you know our blog but here it is again, emandstew.blogspot.com