
sorry that it is sideways, i thought I could rotate it, but I couldn't figure it out...and since it took me forever to upload it onto here, this is what you get!! Enjoy!!
P.S. Click on the picture and it will take you to photobucket to play the video. I could not, for the life of me, get it to play straight onto here. (well it played once and then it wouldn't again...annoying, sorry!)
5 comments:
I dont know why it wouldn't work, maybe you are using the wrong code? I'm not sure it should work, but I love her face after. She was like "um, I'm not sure about this."
You should post some pictures on the Byington Blog. I taught Randy how to post, so he may or may not post things.
Yes indeed we did get caught in the ice storm. . . .we drove 35 miles the whole way it took forever, but what do you do!!!!
we need to work on recruiting people to post on the Byington Blog. Our other family members must have a life (unlike me...)
Thank you for your comment and I'm glad I found your blog now! Your little baby is so precious! I can't believe the snow up there! Ah! I miss home! haha
Post a Comment