Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, December 3, 2007

Tagged

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
* I was only 14 (well turning 15 in a month)- Am I suppose to be remembering what I was doing then...? ( I was trying to forget!!)
* Living it up being a freshman in High School
* Just took first place in my first competition for my High School Drill Team
* Getting alot more sleep than I am getting now!
* Not having to worry about paying my own bills!

Five things on my "to do list" today:
* Take a shower and get ready for the day! (yes it is 11:30 and I am still in my pj's!)
* fold laundry
* clean kitchen
* change diapers
* vacuume

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
* pay off all of our school loans
* buy a house
* buy a second car, so I am no stuck home all day!
* go on a cruise
* take my hubby to the swiss alps to do all the snowboarding he could ever dream about, and have him teach his wife!

Five things I will never wear again:
* double socks scrunched ontop of stretch pants
* tie dye
* patterned stretch pants with stirrups!
* my huge plastic glasses that covered my entire face! (I saw a pair at the walmart vision center on the rack, do people really still buy those...?)
* hopefully braces!

Five of my favorite toys:
* computer
* digital camera
* I don't know....I am poor so I don't have many toys!!

Five (or six) people to tag:
* Capri (pretty sure she is probably the only one who has never been tagged!!!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL does this mean I have to fill that out? If so I will do it tonight (or tomorrow) on my own computer at home because we finally got our own internet!!! YEAH!!!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

yes, that means you have to fill that out!! yippee for your own internet!!!!

Anonymous said...

and what is up with the blogger cutting off our header pictures?

Anonymous said...

wow we are both online!!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

i don't see a problem with the header pictures? they all look normal on my computer..?

Cassidy said...

Oh come on Tiff, I know you still wear the double scrunched socks over your stirrup plaid pants at night when you think no one is watching. You can't full me. Sad times eh. But you never know, we're wearing the 70's again, could the 80's be coming back? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can't wait to see you!

Katie said...

Oh AMEN TO THAT, sister! I owned several pairs of scrunch socks...and as I recall, most of them were neon colored!

Samantha said...

I never got to the "change out of your pjs" today. Whoops.