Got the internet. Randy and I were looking at your pictures and we have come to the conclusion that Cambree looks alot like David. I couldn't figure out who she looked more like. She is getting so cute. Cant wait to see you guys around Christmas
yeah, that is what a lot of people tell me. when she was born she looked exactly like me, but she is definitly getting more and more Fackrell. Although, a lot of people think David and I look a lot alike too!! Go figure! I get both from people, but normally they say she looks like David! Either way she is a keeper!
3 comments:
Got the internet. Randy and I were looking at your pictures and we have come to the conclusion that Cambree looks alot like David. I couldn't figure out who she looked more like. She is getting so cute. Cant wait to see you guys around Christmas
yeah, that is what a lot of people tell me. when she was born she looked exactly like me, but she is definitly getting more and more Fackrell. Although, a lot of people think David and I look a lot alike too!! Go figure! I get both from people, but normally they say she looks like David! Either way she is a keeper!
Wow that is warm. Here it is like 60 and we are shocked its this cold. ha
Post a Comment