Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I never thought I would do it...

Cambree gets into everything, my apartment is small, we left all of our christmas stuff in Rexburg, we are poor college students, yadda yadda yadda, these are all of the excuses that go through my head to justify our FAKE christmas tree, yes I said FAKE!! I always sore I would never have a fake tree, but it happened!! And notice it is on a table, because I would constantly be putting it back together if it were in better reach to our little darling!! Our theme this year is Blue and Silver. Growing up my mom always did a theme with our christmas, One year it was cowboy and we even used cowboy boots for our stockings. I love having a theme tree!!!

we got these stocking at the dollar store, they even came with iron on letters for your name!! And all for just a dollar!! Notice I finally boarded up the fireplace!! I was sick of little black fingers!!!





this is Cambree's new smile she likes to pull. I am not sure where she picked this up, but when you say "smile" this is what you get, squinty eyes, and rinkled nose!!! too funny!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Her new smile is Hilarous. Owen is doing that as his new smile too! And I don't blame you about the fake tree. They seem un-christmasy, but they are actually pretty nice.

Katie said...

I forgive you. You have some very valid excuses, and I can tell you feel pretty bad about it, lol. Your tree looks great! I love the themed colors, what a fun idea!