We went to Moses Lake for Thanksgiving. We ate dinner with the Byington Family and then headed over to the Fackrell's for pie. My mother in law made 24 pies!! Pretty much any kind of pie you could imagine we had!!! It was a good holiday, until night times!! Cambree was awful, awful, awful during the night. She hates sleeping anywhere besides her own crib, so we didn't get much sleep this weekend. She would go to bed screaming, wake up an hour later screaming, then not want to go back to bed for hours, it was seriously a joke. Now we are home and I have an awful head cold and Cambree has a runny nose. We got home last night, and I finally got some sleep last night. Thank goodness, I was getting pretty crabby. My head feels awful though. Sadly I didn't get any pictures. OOPS!
We pretty much just hung out and watched movies and visited. My mom took me to lunch and to a movie, Augut Rush, it was an excellent movie. We went to Othello one night for Pizza at my uncles restaurant, that is always yummy!! Oh, The best thing that happened this weekend, was Jorden showed up. She surprised us all Wednesday night. It was so good to see her, and her and Cambree played and loved each other. We are excited that she gets to come back for Christmas!!! My mom wants to get some pictures of all of us girls together, so we got all dolled up just to get to the picture place and have it booked for the whole day, so we didn't get the pictures so we are going to have to try again when Jorden comes back for Christmas, sort of a bummer since we were all ready to go. We also got Cambree some shots, so she was extra grouchy friday. Saturday night David and I were able to escape just the two of us and we went out to dinner, so nice to have a date and willing babysitters!!! we definitly enjoyed family and lots and lots of leftovers!!!
Cambree's Stats:
Weight 17 lbs. 7 oz. = 34%
Height 27 in. = 44 %
The doctor says she is perfect. We say she is petite!
2 comments:
It sounds like Thanksgiving went well! Well, all excpet the sleeping. We have SO been there! In fact, we were there last week too. I'm sooo sorry about you guys being sick. That is just the worst. And you feel soo bad wiping their nose 'cause they hate it, but you have to or else they get sore. We're doing that right now. Get better! Nothing worse than a sick mom. I can't wait to see you at Christmas! Less then 2 weeks for me till I come home! That's fun Jorden came home!
17 lbs?! I'm so jealous. My chunker is already up to 25.
Pie. Yum. I miss it...
Post a Comment