Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, October 22, 2007

Stylin' - Picture Post

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL, LOOK AT HER, HOW COULD YOU NOT BE?!!!!!







4 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

my goodness that kid of yours has some ccuuttee outfits! lucky kid!

Anonymous said...

She is just getting so big. Yeah do whatever you want with the bolg. I was looking for that group picture that we took at Grandma and Grandpa's 50th, I wanted to post it at the top (you know where you have Cambree's picture) but nobody seem to have that picture. So whatever you want. I'm not very good at this blog thing yet. But I invited everyone again, and I wrote a seprate e-mail letting them know what to do, hopefully that will work.

Cassidy said...

Oh my gosh Tiff, she is SO CUTE! If Carter doesn't take her out when he's older. .

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Cass we will have to hook them up somehow!! Maybe we will just have to live close, Oh wouldn't that be fun!!!

Kacey I haven't been a contributor, at all, of any of her cute outfits. they are pretty much all gifts or from Grandma! So pretty much I just let everyone else outfit her!!! (it is definitly the way to go, Haha!)