
Ok so David and I have decided that we are raising the ultimate DRAMA QUEEN! Oh man lately Cambree is such a drama queen, and I think the above picture is truly showing her personality. Seriously though she really knows how to throw a fit when she doesn't get her way. Man she is only 7 months old, I can only imagine what 17 will bring, oh I don't want to think about it!! At dinner time she has to have her sippy cup, but if you help her with her sippy cup she screams at you, but she can't get the water out herself, so then she screams again because she isn't getting what she wants. David and I just laugh. She also has learned to throw THE FIT, you know the one where she throws her head back and arches her back and flings her arms and kicks her legs. oh man it is seriously so funny. She never has the tears she just screams, and I am sure it doesn't help that I just laugh, it really is comical. Poor girl I probably shouldn't laugh at her during her drama moments!!!
A few months ago my little sister in law (7 yrs) asked me, "is Cambree the boss in your house?" I don't even think that is a question for her anymore. We all know Cambree is the boss whosever house we are in!!
(deep in thought!! Or just watching cartoons!!)


6 comments:
Tiffany, your pictures are so cute! i love coming to your blogsite and seeing what Cambree is doing, brings back old memories of when I had little ones. The black and white picture is precious. Thanks for your comments about Brittany at homecoming, it was really nice to hear and it really made her day when she read it. All she kept talking about was this cute baby they were playing with all night and did I know whose it was? Now we do!
Oh my. Look at her. That's funny how they get this age and their personality starts to show. Cute pictures
p.s. I am making you an administrator fo the Byington blog, so you need to tell your family about the Byington blog and add them. I am making Tren do it so while he's on his mission he can post things about how he's doing and I would like Trevin to do the same. So pass the word!
I am soo sorry I didn't call on Sunday, I started doing all the stinky laundry that I've been procastinating doing and it just seemed to go on and on. I will give you a call this week to see if you have any time. Gosh I feel like I never have time anymore to do the fun things in life... with work, husband and house work it never ends. P.S Your family pics are cute!
Tiffany,
Your baby Cambree is truly a cutie. Thank you for visiting our blog. It's always fun to hear from old friend (or to meet new friends!)
Hey how did you get it to add the friends on the Byington Blog. I've been trying for a LONG time. I guess you are just smarter than me ;)
Post a Comment