Yesterday Cambree and I decided to check out the playgroup that our ward does. It was a beautiful day so we walked up to the stake center, (not that I have any other form of transportation!!) It was funny to watch Cambree interact, or try to, with the other kids. They were all a bit older, like running around, so she pretty much just stared at them and sqwaked when they took her toys!! It was nice to get out of the house and have some grown up conversation!! While we were there we made a little sock puppet. Cambree actually likes it, well pretty much just likes to put it in her mouth. She leaves it on her hand for a little bit, but then she figures out how to pull it off. She does think it is pretty funny when I wear it!! I am pretty sure anyone would think it was funny when I put it on, no matter the age, because how can you wear a puppet and not try out different voices!!!!!

We just got a dresser from my parents so I was emptying my last box of clothes. I thought Cambree might like to play in the empty box. Well she wasn't too sure about it, and in her scramble to try and get out, this is what I caught on film. I was trying to get a picture of her sitting in the box, but my camera has this annoying delay when you take a picture so this is what I ended up catching...

WHAT IN THE WORLD...?! She pulled herself up to a standing position. Her socks were pretty slippery though so she didn't stay up for very long, but still, I was quite surprised!!
She has been trying to crawl but has only mastered the backward scoot. Too funny, because she gets so frustrated sometimes. But standing up...that was the first!!
1 comment:
we got aunt elizabeth signed up. You always come up with cool backgrounds. Where do you get them??
Post a Comment