Fackrell Family

Fackrell Family

Monday, September 17, 2007

Good Mail...No GREAT Mail!!!

Today I not only received one package, but TWO packages. YIPPEE!!! Thank You Auntie Jo!!! My sister sent Cambree and I a very fun package!! It had lots of hair bows, a few board books, a bracelet for me, and a cutest ever beaded binky clip! So super cute. My sister is so so clever and creative!! We love her and Miss her tons!!

I think this beaded binky clip is the coolest ever so I tried to get a separate picture of it, but I don't think the picutres do it justice, it is much much cuter in person, but you can see the idea!!! LOVE IT!!

The other good mail package was my book that I ordered from Amazon. It is the 2 volume of the Hearts of the Children series by Dean Hughes. (it is the series after the Children of the Promise series) It is about a mormon family during the 60's and 70's. I love them! Anyone who hasn't read them, should, they are very good!

Cambree was the Queen of Grumpy Pants today, so the good mail really did pay off!! I finally got her to take a decent nap late in the afternoon! Then when David got home we went and got the best Zuppa Tuscana soup at the Olive Garden. Oh it was so so good. Usually it is pretty spicy but tonight it was perfect. Oh I loved it!! (Cassidy I thought of you the entire time!!) And of course the salad and breadsticks are always very yummy!
This picture Cambree is showing off one of the adorable hair bows from Auntie Jo!!! So Cute!

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

Ah man!!! I AM jealous! I love that soup. OH baby. We have an Olive Garden like 20 miles away, which isn't too bad, except you have to get off the island, and that always seems like such an ordeal. We miss you guys! Cute binky clip. Too bad that wouldn't work with a boy. *sigh*

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

That IS a darling clip, Tiffany. I just took the first volume of that series to Goodwill! Ack...I didn't know they were good, I just needed more bookshelf space!

The Mechams said...

I can't not believe how much she has changed and grown. She is absolutly adorable. thanks for the call yesterday I am sorry I didn't call you sooner...note to self. I am so glad you guys willb e able to stay in the tri a bit longer. We love you guys ans miss you right back!