Fackrell Family
Monday, September 24, 2007
"Do You Have The Keys?"
(The dress Cambree is wearing was one of mine when I was little, She is so so cute in it! And I love smocking!!)
We had a really great weekend. David only works monday through thursday, so I love Fridays!!! My good sleeper has turned bad!!! Yes that is right, Cambree is not such a good sleeper these days. She gets up at least twice to eat, and then a few filler times just to cry! Well Thursday night wasn't any different, and then she got up at 7:45 to be up for the day, Oh man I was not ready to be up. Usually David will get up with her on the weekends to let me sleep in longer, but I didn't want to get him up this early, because it is his day to sleep in, so I got her up and put her in her swing and turned on sesame street!! Then I went back to bed! David got up about an hour later, and I slept in until 10:00. Oh it was so nice!! He also got up with her saturday and sunday morning!! Such a sweet honey!! I love him!
Saturday My family came down and we all went through the temple with Trevin for the first time. My brother Colby and cousin Chelsi watched Cambree. They said she was so so good for them. YEAH! I was a little worried after the last babysitting fiasco!! The Temple was wonderful as usual, then we went to the Olive Garden for lunch!!! I am always up for the Olive Garden!! After everyone left David and I had some errands to run before Sunday, so we headed out, the apartment door shut behind us. "Do you have the keys?" this was the phrase that hung in the air as we both looked at each other!! (I am not disclosing who said this!) We didn't even have keys to the car, so we couldn't even go anywhere!! To make a long story short I learned how to credit card a door!!! It took a while but we got it opened. Thank goodness, because we have a second story apartment so it was going to be hard climbing through a window!!!
Sunday we went to church, and Cambree was a little bit of a pill, but David took her for Elders Quorum so I got to enjoy Relief Society. I love when that happens!!! We came home, had lunch, and then we went for a sunday drive. I LOVE going on drives!!! We drove for awhile too!! We actually drove out to where you could see where David works, which is really out in the middle of no mans land!!! The Handford site is huge and really in the middle of nowhere!!! It was a good drive! Cambree slept almost the whole time!! We got home and had a yummy dinner, played a game, and watched Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. That show always makes me cry!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Tiff, I love that picture of you and cambree. it's so stinkin' cute!
She is soooooo cute!! We've somehow got to arrange our kids to meet when they are older. haha. I miss you.
Post a Comment