Fackrell Family
Monday, October 1, 2007
It's Autumn Time Hooray!!
We went to Moses lake this past weekend and it definitly is fall there!! We drove past the harvested corn fields, and nothing reminds me more of fall than the corn stalk stubble left in the fields! I loved it! Oh I loved harvest time growing up. I remember getting off of the school bus, hurrying in to the house to change our clothes, grab a snack, and then we would sit on the front lawn to catch a ride with the next truck that came up the driveway. And on the weekends we would spend all day in the truck or tractor and mom would pack us a lunch. Oh I LOVED harvest! I also love how it is getting cooler outside and the air has an added crisp! I love wearing warm sweaters (man I need to go shopping) and I love all of the holidays that we start thinking about this time of year, (Well not Halloween, I HATE Halloween!)
Not much has been going on here. My husband got me hooked on those stupid SuDoKu games, I can't get enough of them. At our parents house we were racing through the newspapers to find the game. And then when we got home I had to print some off of the computer. How pathetic is that.
Today I am so so tired, and Cambree has done nothing but whine. UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh man you have made me so nostalgic! and it made me wish that i was involved with harvesting. you made it sound so fun.
Post a Comment