David got his second internship approved through the same company for next semester. That means we get to stay here in Washington until April!!!! Yippee, we are so so excited!!! then back to rexburg probably for a year and then graduation. This means we don't have to move to rexburg then move somewhere else (for a second internship) then move back to Rexburg!!!
2 comments:
Hey! I got your comment. So the other day I was leaving a comment on one of your posts, and Carter turned off the computer right in the middle of it. DAH! I'm going to write a blog on the storm, I just have been a little busy. I have to prepare a talk for Sunday, so I've kinda been postponing anything computer related. . .big time writers block. I'm glad you get to stay til April! I'm soooo jealous. Love ya girl!
Sweet! Moving sucks. Of course being stuck in some parts of the world sucks too. :) But tri-cities is not one of those places so congratulations!!!
Post a Comment